As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
As times are changing, people are focusing more and more on skincare. Our skin is something that needs to take care of starting very early, or several problems will arise in the near future. However, people are still ignoring their body skins. Body skin can be quite dry. It does not matter if you have very oily facial skin, your body can be quite dry. People who have a dry facial area can have it worse. Our body needs to be washed, scrubbed, exfoliated, moisturized and hydrated regularly in order for it to stay healthy and nourished. Without doing these basics four of our body, we can’t expect it to be nourished, smooth, and hydrated.
In the interest of the proper moisturizers, dry patches will not heal, the skin will crack and become harsh.
If you live in a country where it is ‘very’ cold in winter, chances are your body suffers the most. The feeling of a dry skinned body is not very nice. At times, I feel like my body is a walking cactus. Very graphic, but it tends to get very dry during winter.
It is quite dry during summer as well, but during winter just a body lotion does not work on my body. That is when I turned to use body butter. In my search for a non-toxic beauty brand that offers intensive moisturizing body butter, I found Tree hut Shea body butter that intense hydrating me for 24- hours. Over the past few weeks, I have used an entirety of 9 different kinds of body butter from this brand. Today we will be reading the Top 5 best tree hut Shea body butter review in this write-up.
Table of Contents
- 1 Benefits of shea body butter
- 2 Tree hut Shea body butter review
- 2.1 1. Tree hut 24 hours intense hydrating Shea body butter coconut lime:
- 2.2 2. Tree hut 24 hours intense hydrating Shea body butter, almond, and honey:
- 2.3 3. Tree hut 24-hour intense hydrating shea body butter natural Brazilian nut:
- 2.4 4. Tree hut 24-hour intense hydrating shea body butter original shea:
- 2.5 5. Tree hut 24-hour intense hydrating Shea body butter tropical mango:
- 3 Why I like this product
- 4 Cons:
- 5 FAQs:
- 6 1. How do you use Tree Hut Shea Body Butter?
- 7 2. Can you use body butter on your feet?
- 8 3. Can I use body butter every day?
- 9 4. Can I use body butter every day?
- 18.104.22.168 New York Biology Dead Sea Mud Mask for Face and Body - Spa Quality Pore Reducer for Acne, Blackheads and Oily Skin, Natural Skincare for Women, Men - Tightens Skin for A Healthier Complexion - 8.8 oz
- 22.214.171.124 Korean Skin Care K Beauty - 20% Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid Serum + CE Ferulic Acid Provides Potent Anti Aging, Anti Wrinkle Korean Beauty 1oz
- 126.96.36.199 Teeth Whitening Charcoal Powder, Natural Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitener Powder with Bamboo Brush Oral Care Set (1.05 oz)
- 188.8.131.52 Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick for Women, Beauty Finish, for 48 Hour Protection And Soft And Comfortable Underarms, 2.6 oz 4 Count
- 184.108.40.206 PMD Personal Microderm Classic - At-Home Microdermabrasion Machine with Kit for Face & Body - Exfoliating Crystals and Vacuum Suction for Fresh and Radiant Skin - Grey
- 220.127.116.11 Organyc 100% Organic Cotton Rounds - Biodegradable Cotton, Chemical Free, For Sensitive Skin (70 Count) - Daily Cosmetics. Beauty and Personal Care
- 18.104.22.168 Chefman Portable Mirrored Personal Fridge 4 Liter Mini Refrigerator Skin Care, Makeup Storage, Beauty, Serums And Face Masks, Small For Desktop Or Travel, Cool & Heat, Cosmetic Application, Black
- 22.214.171.124 Chefman Portable Mirrored Beauty Fridge With LED Lighting 4 Liter Mini Refrigerator, Skin Care, Makeup Storage, w/Mirror & Light, Chill Serums And Face Masks, For Desktop Or Travel, Cool & Heat
- 126.96.36.199 Facial Steamer, with Extendable Arm Table Top Ozone Spa Face Steamer Design For Personal Care Use At Home or Salon, White
- 188.8.131.52 Caro White Beauty Skin Tone Soap 200Gr 37323 7oz
- 9.1 Share this:
- 9.2 Related
Benefits of shea body butter
The tree hut Shea body butter is made of 100% natural Shea butter. Shea butter is considered a superfood for dry skin. Not only does it hydrate the skin, but it also softens, smoothens, and heals dry, cracked, and patchy skin. Shea butter is enriched with fatty acids, vitamins, and nutrients which makes it an amazing natural skin conditioner. It is well known for its skin healing properties. It softens the skin.
It heals skin from dry patches with regular usage. It has anti-inflammatory properties that contribute to its healing properties as well. If you have dark skin patches, using Shea body butter regularly will lighten and even out your skin. Shea butter has vitamin E in it which is known for its skin conditioning abilities. In short, using Shea body butter regularly on your body will allow it to be healthier, softer, and smoother as well as be nourished.
Tree hut Shea body butter review
There is a total of 10 Shea body butter from the tree hut. I have used all of these and reviewed my top 5 best tree hut Shea body butter below.
1. Tree hut 24 hours intense hydrating Shea body butter coconut lime:
The scent of coconut is captivating. I even used to use coconut oil as a body moisturizer. Along with the coconut, the extract of lime in this product gives it a very refreshing boost. The scent of lime stays on your skin for quite a long time after application. The base of this moisturizer is 100% natural Shea butter. It is infused with safflower oil, which is a natural skin conditioner that prevents dryness in the skin, as well as makes it softer. Along with organic Shea butter, safflower seed oil, this body butter is infused with several different natural skin hydrants that are targeted to soften, smoothen and heal dry skin.
This product comes in a plastic tub of 9 ounces. It is free of parabens, sulfates, and formaldehyde donors.
2. Tree hut 24 hours intense hydrating Shea body butter, almond, and honey:
This body butter is definitely my number one out of this list. Although I found that all of these perform quite the same. But since I use almond oil as a moisturizer, I am quite drawn to this compared to others. I think we are all aware of the benefits sweet almond oil and honey can provide to our skin. Honey is enriched with antioxidants and antibacterial properties. It is great for sensitive skin. It is known as a natural humectant which means it keeps the skin hydrated but not oily. Sweet almond oil makes the dry skin disappear within a few usages as it is a natural skin conditioner that is used to treat various dry skin problems. This body butter is infused with 100% organic shea butter, sweet almond oil, and honey. It also has safflower seed oil in it, which is known for its moisturizing properties. The smell of this product is very sweet and strong. You will end up smelling like a flower for hours. Despite the very moisturizing ingredients, this does not feel oily. It properly moisturizes my skin. The only drawback is that it is not vegan since it contains honey. If we look over that, this is a perfect body butter to accompany you on winter days.
This body butter comes in a plastic tub. It is free of parabens, formaldehyde donors, and sulfate. Get it here.
3. Tree hut 24-hour intense hydrating shea body butter natural Brazilian nut:
This body butter is made with 100% organic and natural shea butter, Brazilian nut seed oil, and safflower oil. Brazilian nut seed oil is known for its skin conditioning and hydrating properties. It is a natural skin conditioner that treats the dryness in your skin and leaves a very healthy afterglow. This product smells quite nutty and fruity. It has a very sweet smell that is more on the fruity side. If you are looking for something fruity in your body butter, then this is the perfect product for you. It feels very smooth on the skin and does not leave an oily residue at all.
This product comes in a plastic tub. It is free of parabens, formaldehyde donors, and sulfate.
4. Tree hut 24-hour intense hydrating shea body butter original shea:
If you are not a fan of sweet and strong scents, then this is going to be the body butter you are going to love. This body butter is made with 100% organic and natural shea butter. It is infused with safflower seed oil. It does not have the strong, sweet, feminine smell of all the other body butter is since it is not infused with any other products. This body butter is enriched with shea butter and its goodness. The best part is, the smell is not exactly fruity or sweet, which means even men in your family can use it. There are a lot of people including men who do not like strong fragrances but still want to buy one tree hut shea body butter. This is the ideal product for them. You are getting the same nutrition but without the usual scent.
This product is paraben-free, free of formaldehyde donors, and sulfate.
Click Here To Get it here
5. Tree hut 24-hour intense hydrating Shea body butter tropical mango:
There are days when you miss summer in winter. We crave the refreshing feel of summer when it’s cold outside. This body butter is perfect for days like those. The smell of mango makes you feel like you are hanging out on your favorite beach on a summer day. The smell of mango makes the scent of this product quite sweet and fruity. It stays on my skin for quite a long time. The base of this body butter is 100% natural and organic shea butter, just like the other 4 body butter in this list. It is infused with mango puree and safflower seed oil. Natural skin conditioner smoothens, softens, and moisturizes your skin.
This product comes in a plastic tub. It is free of parabens, formaldehyde donors, and sulfates.
Get one for you by clicking here.
Why I like this product
The prime ingredient in the tree hut shea body butter is 100% natural, organic and pure shea butter that is extracted all the way to central Africa. The motto of this brand is to focus on the usage of natural products in skincare. Their emphasis on using natural products made me intrigued to use them. Along with shea butter, the body butter is infused with safflower seed oil, evening primrose oil, sweet almond oil, avocado oil, macadamia nut oil, and orange oil. These are natural skin conditioners that will smoothen, soften your skin. This hydrates the dry areas and heals them.
The main reason I am absolutely in love with this product is because of how soft it makes my skin. It hydrates my dry skin, softens it, and gives it a very nice afterglow. My skin looks nourished and not dry at all. After a few usages, the dry patches started to disappear as well. It also treated the unevenness in my skin as well. The darker parts are starting to get lighter as days are passing by. This product does not leave an oily residue on the skin. The texture is quite mousse-y. It takes a little time to get fully absorbed into the skin. once absorbed, it does not feel tacky or oily. I do not need to reapply for it either.
Overall, compared to the price, size, and service, this product is one of my most favorites. I will definitely be repurchasing once I have finished these.
This is not necessarily a con or a bad side of this product. I am not very sensitive to scents and fragrances. In fact, I love to smell like the products I have used on my body. This is why I am very selective about the smell of the product itself. But as far as the concern of the scent goes, it can be a bit overpowering for people who are not really comfortable with scents. The scents are also a bit on the sweeter side. If you are someone who is not really comfortable with strong scents, I will suggest you use the original shea body butter. It has a lesser sweet and overpowering scent.
The absorbency of the product is a bit slow which is understandable as it is actually a thick body butter. It will not have the same absorbency as a body lotion. This is why I only use it post-shower and before going to bed. If I am in a rush, I prefer using a body lotion as the absorbency is slow and I do not like to feel that the body butter is actually sitting on top of my skin. but applying it at night before going to bed leaves my skin very soft and hydrated in the morning.
1. How do you use Tree Hut Shea Body Butter?
Ans: The tree hut body butter is a moisturizer that is supposed to be used on bare skin. It is supposed to be used post-shower. I personally use it after a shower, or after I have washed, exfoliated, and scrubbed my skin. Using moisturizer on dirty and unwashed skin is not recommended at all. Since this is body butter, which means it is a heavy moisturizer, you do not need a lot.
2. Can you use body butter on your feet?
Ans: Body butter is just like your regular moisturizers except these are more heavy-duty. If you have very dry feet, you can definitely use body butter on your feet. These will soften the dry and cracked area of the heel.
3. Can I use body butter every day?
Ans: There are no regulations when you are using body butter. The body butter is just like your regular moisturizers. You can use these on a regular basis. If you have terribly dry skin, dry hands, you can use it post washing. If you have dry to combination skin then you can use body butter before going to bed. Applying body butter at night will leave your skin soft and glowing in the morning.
4. Can I use body butter every day?
Ans: Both body butter and body lotions are moisturizers. These share the same purpose, to soften and moisturize your skin. The performance depends on the type of your skin. If you have very dry skin, then body butter is a better choice for you. If you have regular to dry skin, then a body lotion will suit you more.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.