As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
The tree hut Sugar scrubs are the best scrubs that will change your stance on body care. Just like our facial skin, our body too needs care. Regular wash, exfoliation, moisturizer is very important in order to keep your skin healthy and nourished. Exfoliation is a very important part of a skincare and body care routine. Try to Exfoliating your skin once a week allows it to be smoother, softer, and gets rid of all the dead cells that have been clogging up your skin for days. Unfortunately, body exfoliation is not as recognized as facial exfoliation.
There are a lot of different methods of exfoliation when it comes to our facial skin. For example, chemical peel, AHA BHA exfoliation, toner, facial scrub, sugar scrub, etc. However, when we look at body exfoliation, most people do not even acknowledge it as it never crosses their minds that to just like your face, your body, too, needs to be exfoliated in order to get rid of dry, cracked, and patchy skin.
Table of Contents
- 1 Benefits of body exfoliation
- 2 Top 5 tree hut Shea sugar scrubs:
- 3 1. Tree hut shea sugar scrub amazon pequi:
- 4 2. Tree hut shea sugar scrub coconut lime:
- 5 3. Tree hut shea sugar scrub tropical mango:
- 6 4. *Tree hut shea sugar scrub mocha and coffee bean:
- 7 5. The Tree hut shea sugar scrub pear and chia:
- 8 Why I like Tree hut sugar scrubs
- 9 FAQ:
- 10 1. What is the best tree hut scrub?
- 11 2. Is tree hut sugar scrub good?
- 12 3. Is tree hut sugar scrub good for face?
- 13 4. Do you use sugar scrub before or after soap?
- 188.8.131.52 Caro White Set-3 (Lotion + Cream 16.9oz + Soap 6.3oz)
- 184.108.40.206 Organyc 100% Organic Cotton Rounds - Biodegradable Cotton, Chemical Free, For Sensitive Skin (420 count) - Daily Cosmetics. Beauty and Personal Care
- 220.127.116.11 NuFACE Petite Facial Toning Device | Mini Facial Trainer Device + Hydrating Leave-On Gel Primer | Skin Care Device to Lift Contour Tone Skin + Reduce Look of Wrinkles | FDA-Cleared At-Home System
- 18.104.22.168 EDELWEISS Skincare Fridge, Mini Makeup Refrigerator, Cosmetic Beauty Fridge, Personal Kawaii Tiny Fridge, Small Breastmilk Fridge, Portable Design with Handle, Cute Gifts for Her4 Liter/6 Can, Pink
- 22.214.171.124 The Aromatherapy Beauty Guide: Using the Science of Carrier and Essential Oils to Create Natural Personal Care Products
- 126.96.36.199 Ultimate Spa Relaxation Music - Relaxing Spa Music for Spa Massage Therapy, Personal Care and Beauty Treatments
- 188.8.131.52 Gift Basket For Women – 10 Pc Almond Milk & Honey Beauty & Personal Care Set - Home Bath Pampering Package for Relaxing Stress Relief - Spa Self Care Kit - Thank You, Birthday, Mom, Mother's Day Gift
- 184.108.40.206 Super Soft Silicone Face Cleanser and Massager Brush Manual Facial Cleansing Brush Handheld Mat Scrubber For Sensitive, Delicate, Dry Skin (Pack of 4)
- 220.127.116.11 Cooluli Beauty Fridge for Skin Care - 12 Liter Mint Green Personal Mini Fridge for Bedroom & Bathroom - Ideal for Skincare, Makeup & Cosmetic Products Storage - Cool Gift for Women & Teen Girls Room
- 18.104.22.168 High Vibrational Beauty: Recipes & Rituals for Radical Self Care
- 13.1 Share this:
- 13.2 Related
Benefits of body exfoliation
The prime benefit of exfoliation is to smoothen our skin. Dead cells that have been storing up on top of soft and smooth skin needs to be removed in order to do that. Exfoliating your skin allows you to do that. Regular exfoliation can;
- Smoothen out your skin
- Gets rid of dead skin cells
- Gets rid of dry and patchy skin
- Provides relief from skin cracking
- Allows moisturizer to sit and absorb better
Now that you have read about the benefits of body exfoliation, you might feel very tempted to start it right now. However, you have to know that over-exfoliating your body can be harmful as well. over-exfoliating can;
- Break the barrier of your skin and turn it into a drier skin
- Your skin can be irritated
- Your skin can become more sensitive and break out prone
To avoid this problem, exfoliate your skin only once a week. This will allow you to achieve the goodness from exfoliation and avoid the bad part.
Now coming to body exfoliating, tree hut has some amazing sugar body scrubs. I have used quite a few of them and have decided to write a review on my top 5 tree hut shea sugar scrubs.
Top 5 tree hut Shea sugar scrubs:
This shea sugar body scrub is infused with shea butter and the goodness of amazon pequi. It smells a little fruity and summer-y to me. The texture of this product is quite mousse-y according to me. It is not very coarse and does not have very big chunks but it is still chunky and coarse enough for you to not use it on your body. It is infused with safflower oil, sweet almond oil, macadamia nut oil, avocado oil, and orange oil. All these essential oils are natural skin conditioners that will target all the dryness in your skin. These will soften up your skin, moisturize it, and provide hydration post scrubbing.
It comes in a plastic jar of 18 US OZ. The color of the product is a mixture of white and beige. It is free of paraben, sulfate, and formaldehyde.
This scrub is infused with 100% pure and natural shea butter. I have always liked the infusion of coconut in my personal care. Coconut oil is actually a great natural moisturizer. The addition of coconut in this product makes the smell absolutely heavenly. In addition to that, lime in it also makes it smell very refreshing. This product is infused with Brazilian nut seed oil. This is a very natural skin conditioner that softens your skin and smoothens all the dry cracks.
The product comes in a plastic jar of 18 US OZ. The color of the product is quite actually a mixture of mint and turquoise. It is free of paraben, sulfate, and formaldehyde.
This is actually my favorite out of all of these scrubs. Do not get me wrong, performance-wise all of these perform the same; absolutely great. But the scent of this scrub is my absolute favorite. It is not too fruity, not too sweet, not too strong either. It reminds me of summer vacation on a faraway beach somewhere. My body smells absolutely heavenly after I use this. It is infused with 100% organic shea butter. It has safflower oil, sweet almond oil, macadamia nut oil, avocado oil, and orange oil, and mango puree in it. These are skin softeners that allow your skin to be soft, hydrated, and moisturized.
This product comes in a plastic jar of 18 US OZ. It is free of paraben, sulfate, and formaldehyde.
I am a huge caffeine lover. My day starts with coffee and ends with it as well. So, when I saw this, I had to get it. Coffee is also used as an exfoliant and I have used it multiple times as an exfoliant on its own. This product smells like coffee beans but the smell is not too strong. If you are someone who does not like the smell of coffee beans, I think you will like it as well. the smell is very gentle and soothing. This product is infused with 100% natural shea butter. It has safflower oil, sweet almond oil, macadamia nut oil, avocado oil, and orange oil in it. It is also infused with coffee beans.
This product comes in a jar of 18 US OZ. It is promoted as a firming scrub so if you are looking for something that will enhance and firm your skin, this is the right product for you. It is free of paraben, sulfate, and formaldehyde.
Like all the other scrubs in this list, this too is infused with 100% natural, pure and organic shea butter. The scent of this product was quite subtle and soft according to me. It smelled sweet but it was a very gentle and subtle smell. It has safflower oil, sweet almond oil, macadamia nut oil, avocado oil, and orange oil in it like most of the scrubs in this list. These are natural skin conditioning essential oils that nourish, softens, and smoothens your skin. it also has pear extract and chia seeds in it that also helps your skin to stay hydrated and moisturized while exfoliating it evenly.
The product comes in a plastic jar of 18 US OZ. It is free of parabens
Why I like Tree hut sugar scrubs
I was looking for an ultimate sugar scrub for my body when I came across this brand. Tree hut claims to be a naterra brand. They are 100% clean, which means their products are made of 100% natural, organic product that is free of chemicals, parabens, and formaldehyde. They are not 100% vegan, unfortunately. Their emphasis on using natural products pulled me towards this brand.
One of the main reasons I absolutely love this product is because it is made of 100% shea butter. The base of this sugar scrub is 100% natural, organic, and pure shea butter extracted worldwide. Shea butter is considered a superfood for dry skin. I prefer shea butter in all of my body care if I am being honest. My body is drier than the Sahara Desert itself. Let it be winter or summer, I always need to keep it moisturized and nourished to avoid dry patches.
The consistency and texture of this product do not feel harsh and too chunky. It is not harsh on my skin at all. I usually moisturize my body with the tree hut shea body butter after using this, but my skin feels so moisturized that I do not think it needs extra moisturizer at all. It smoothened out and softened my dry, cracked leg. The shea butter in it makes my skin feel absolutely nourished and soft. The infusion of shea butter in it softens up your skin. Exfoliating dry skin that is not softened up enough can prove to become quite harsh on your skin. It can cause micro-tears in skin cells and end up making it even drier.
Cons: The only con I have noticed in this product is the polyethylene beads. These are not necessarily bad for our skin. These in fact help to exfoliate your skin better. However, these are bad for our climate. These are not biodegradable hence these can cause quite harm to our oceans.
This product is infused with essential oils that are natural skin conditioners. These have helped my skin to smoothen up and stay hydrated. However, some people are allergic to some of these oils. This is not necessarily a con, rather a disclaimer that if you are allergic to a particular essential oil, check the ingredient list first in order to be safe.
The quantity of this product is quite a lot but considering it is a body scrub, it finishes up quite fast actually. However, with this price, this amount of product and this excellent service, this product is quite unbeatable in my eyes.
1. What is the best tree hut scrub?
Ans: All Tree hut sugar scrubs are infused with 100% natural, pure, and organic shea butter extracted directly from all the way to Africa. These are made in the United States, however. Tree hut sugar scrubs are infused with safflower oil, avocado oil, sweet almond oil, macadamia nuts oil, orange oil, Brazilian nuts seed oil, amazon pequi extract, etc. Each of these ingredients are natural skin conditioners that softens and hydrates the skin while exfoliating it thoroughly. The best tree hut scrubs are;
- Tree hut shea sugar scrub amazon pequi
- Tree hut shea sugar scrub coconut lime
- Tree hut shea sugar scrub tropical mango
- Tree hut shea sugar scrub mocha and coffee bean
- Tree hut shea sugar scrub pear and chia
2. Is tree hut sugar scrub good?
Ans: Tree hut is a naterra brand and all of their products are clean. This means that all of their products are free of parabens, sulfate, and formaldehyde. All of the ingredients are sourced from where they belong and brought to the US where the products are made. Tree hut shea sugar scrub is made with 100% natural shea butter sourced from Africa. These scrubs are infused with several natural moisturizers that hydrate your skin along with a gentle exfoliation. The scrub is not to coarse for it to cause irritation on your skin either. With a little over 51 thousand reviews on amazon, tree hut sugar scrubs are loved by many people.
3. Is tree hut sugar scrub good for face?
Ans: The texture of the tree hut shea sugar scrub is not very coarse. It has a very smooth, mousse-like texture with the right amount of exfoliant beads. The skin of our face is quite different from the skin around our body. I have personally used the tree hut shea sugar scrub on my face and felt that it was very gentle on my skin. however, some people do have very sensitive facial skin so, it is not wise to use a scrub that is meant to be used on your body, on your face. Our facial skin can be quite sensitive so it is always a good idea to be cautious of what we are using on it.
4. Do you use sugar scrub before or after soap?
Ans: Exfoliation is a very important part of personal care and skincare routine. Exfoliation allows all the dead skin cells clogging up to be scrubbed off of the brighter and smoother skin underneath. Exfoliating also allows the moisturizer to absorb into the skin faster. Exfoliation should always be done after washing the area. This means, sugar scrubs should be used after soap.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.