As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
A few months ago, I was telling a friend how we can select the best personal care and body care products in the market. It was then my friend introduced me to the brand tree hut. She gives me the tree hut reviews. Over the past few months, I have been trying out body butter, scrubs, lotions, shaving oils, body washes, etc from the Tree hut brand. After a long period of trial, I can finally talk about my favorite products from this brand. Today we will be talking about my top 4 most favorite products from tree hut that are literally irreplaceable in my vanity. These products have become essential in my life.
I will be writing detailed reviews on each product another time, but today we will be talking about the brand and my favorites as of right now. Let’s start.
Table of Contents
- 1 All you need to know about tree hut:
- 2 Why I love this brand:
- 3 Top 4 tree hut products:
- 4 1. Tree hut Shea moisturizing body wash; almond and honey:
- 5 2. Tree hut shea sugar scrub; tropical mango:
- 6 3. Tree hut Shea moisturizing body lotion; tropical mango:
- 7 4. Tree hut Shea moisturizing body butter; almond extract and honey:
- 8 FAQS:
- 9 Are tree hut products natural?
- 10 Is tree hut good for your skin?
- 11 What is the best tree hut scrub?
- 12 Is tree hut a clean brand?
- 13 Is tree hut vegan?
- 184.108.40.206 Caro White Set-3 (Lotion + Cream 16.9oz + Soap 6.3oz)
- 220.127.116.11 Organyc 100% Organic Cotton Rounds - Biodegradable Cotton, Chemical Free, For Sensitive Skin (420 count) - Daily Cosmetics. Beauty and Personal Care
- 18.104.22.168 NuFACE Petite Facial Toning Device | Mini Facial Trainer Device + Hydrating Leave-On Gel Primer | Skin Care Device to Lift Contour Tone Skin + Reduce Look of Wrinkles | FDA-Cleared At-Home System
- 22.214.171.124 EDELWEISS Skincare Fridge, Mini Makeup Refrigerator, Cosmetic Beauty Fridge, Personal Kawaii Tiny Fridge, Small Breastmilk Fridge, Portable Design with Handle, Cute Gifts for Her4 Liter/6 Can, Pink
- 126.96.36.199 The Aromatherapy Beauty Guide: Using the Science of Carrier and Essential Oils to Create Natural Personal Care Products
- 188.8.131.52 Ultimate Spa Relaxation Music - Relaxing Spa Music for Spa Massage Therapy, Personal Care and Beauty Treatments
- 184.108.40.206 Gift Basket For Women – 10 Pc Almond Milk & Honey Beauty & Personal Care Set - Home Bath Pampering Package for Relaxing Stress Relief - Spa Self Care Kit - Thank You, Birthday, Mom, Mother's Day Gift
- 220.127.116.11 Super Soft Silicone Face Cleanser and Massager Brush Manual Facial Cleansing Brush Handheld Mat Scrubber For Sensitive, Delicate, Dry Skin (Pack of 4)
- 18.104.22.168 Cooluli Beauty Fridge for Skin Care - 12 Liter Mint Green Personal Mini Fridge for Bedroom & Bathroom - Ideal for Skincare, Makeup & Cosmetic Products Storage - Cool Gift for Women & Teen Girls Room
- 22.214.171.124 High Vibrational Beauty: Recipes & Rituals for Radical Self Care
- 13.1 Share this:
- 13.2 Related
All you need to know about tree hut:
Tree hut is an all natural brand. They claim themselves as a “naterra” brand. This brand offers personal care, body care, skincare, hygiene care, etc line of products. All of the ingredients are sourced worldwide. But they are gathered here in the United States, and then they are being made into the products. They have a wide range of body scrubs, body washes, body lotions, shave oil, etc. They are a drugstore brand as all the individual product has a very affordable, drugstore price tag on it.
Unfortunately, it is not a vegan brand as they have honey in a few of their products. However, some products are vegan; products without honey to be more specific. It is a 100% cruelty-free brand and also a clean brand as all the products are made with organic ingredients, and are free of parabens, sulfates, and formaldehyde. It is available on amazon.
Why I love this brand:
When I came across this brand, I was in search of an affordable personal care brand. I was looking for a brand that will offer me everything in one place. And this brand proved to be the one I was looking for. I love this brand because;
- The price tag is perfect. It is affordable and right up in my alley. I know there are people who are not afraid of splurging on their personal care, but it is something I do not prefer.
- All the products are 100 % cruelty free.
- All the products have shea butter in them. I can not describe the importance of shea butter in words, especially if you have dry skin just like me. Shea butter is literally the superfood of dry skin.
- All the ingredients are sourced from their roots. For example, shea butter which is a crucial ingredient in all of their products is sourced directly from Africa.
- Apart from the almond and honey line, all the other products are vegan.
- All of their products are free of all sorts of chemicals and harmful ingredients. Free of parabens and formaldehyde.
- The products are great. And it is not only me saying, if you visit the tree hut store on amazon, you will also be able to see all consumers who raved about the products.
- They offer a huge range of personal care. It is quite rare to see an all natural drugstore personal care brand that offers such a wide variety of products. The tree hut shea sugar scrub offers 18 different scents to choose from, the tree hut shea body butter offers 10 different scents to choose from, the tree hut shea body lotions offers 8 different scents to choose from, the tree hut shea body washes offer 5 different scents to choose from. I have tried almost all of the products from each line, and all of them perform quite the same. The scents are more of a preference according to me.
Top 4 tree hut products:
My top 4 products from this brand include body butter, body scrubs, body lotions, bathing salts, and body wash. I have used a lot of products from all of their lines, and have loved all of them. But these products are some of my favorites. My favorites are:
This body wash is made with shea butter, almond extract, and honey. It is great for dry skin as shea butter, sweet almond oil and honey are natural moisturizers. Honey is enriched with antioxidants and all the nutrients. It comes in a bottle of 17 fl oz. This body wash cleans all the dirt hanging in your body while softening, moisturizing, and hydrating your body throughout the entire process. It has a very refreshing scent that smells absolutely heavenly. If you are not allergic to almonds, then you can use this without any hesitation. However, if you are, you can also use the Moroccan rose body wash. It works just like this one. It is free of parabens, sulfates, and formaldehyde.
Right now, the tree hut shea moisturizing almond extract and honey body wash come in a pack of 3. Get it here.
Sugar scrubs are great, dare I say, essential for dry skin. Because dead cells, dry and flaky skin is a common sight for dry skinned people. People without dry skin can also use scrubs but in moderation. This tree hut shea sugar scrub in tropical mango is one of the best body scrubs I have used in a while. Not only me, but thousands of other consumers of this product will say the same if you check out the review section of this product. This scrub exfoliates my skin thoroughly. It gets rid of dry skin, flaky skin, and dead body cells without feeling harsh on my skin. It makes my skin feel very soft, moisturized and nourished right after usage.
The sugar exfoliates my skin gently while the shea butter infused in it nurtures and nourishes my skin, which leaves me feeling like I just enjoyed the most amazing spa ever. Most body scrubs made my skin feel quite irritated but my skin actually loves this one. It smells like summer and its goodness. I will definitely keep purchasing this until I can find something better than this, which is very unlikely considering the price and service of this body scrub.
There are multiple different scents available for this product. I have tried almost all of them. When it comes to performance, all of them actually perform the same. I personally like the tropical mango because its smell reminds me of summer, my favorite season.
If you have decided to try one product from this brand upon reading my reviews, may it be this one. Do not hesitate to grab one for you.
This body lotion in the scents tropical mango is a part of the tropical mango line of the tree hut. I have already talked about the tropical mango body scrub which is also a part of this specific line. This body lotion comes in a tube of 9 OZ. It is enriched with shea butter and mango. The texture of this lotion is not quite runny nor quite thick. It has a very beautiful, summery and tropical smell to it, that will make you feel like you are enjoying a sunbath at the beach on a summery afternoon.
I have provided you with all the details of this product. Regarding the performance of it, I personally like it a lot. It is infused with organic shea butter that keeps my skin soft, smooth, and moisturized throughout the day. My body is very dry and I also use body butter on top of this. But I have tested its performance on its own and I think it does a very good job at keeping my skin moisturized. It also helps me to smell nice for quite a long time.
This product is paraben-free, formaldehyde-free. It is made with 100% all-natural ingredients. Get one for yourself by clicking here.
Right after the shea sugar scrub, this is my second favorite product from tree hut. The shea moisturizing body butter is an intense body moisturizer that keeps your body moisturized, hydrated, and soft. I apply this twice a day. Right after a shower and right before going to bed. This has changed my skin entirely. My skin feels smoother and softer than ever. It feels very silky, nourished, and well-loved.
There are multiple scents of this body butter. My top 2 favorites are, Tree hut shea moisturizing almond extracts and honey body butter and Tree hut shea moisturizing Moroccan rose body butter. Both of these smells absolutely delicious. The smell stays on my body for quite a long time. My skin does not feel greasy at all. In fact, my skin just feels healthy, plump, and well-nourished. However, I have terribly dry skin. if you have dry skin you are going to absolutely love it. Although if you do not, you might not really like it.
This product just like every other product from this brand is free of parabens, formaldehyde, and harmful chemical ingredients. It comes in a tub.
Are tree hut products natural?
Ans: Tree hut is an all natural brand. They claim themselves as a naterra brand. Na terra stands for “in the land.” All of their ingredients are sourced from its roots. This means all of the ingredients are organically sourced. It is free of paraben and formaldehyde. So, yes, tree hut products are natural.
Is tree hut good for your skin?
Ans: Tree hut products are made free of harmful, chemical ingredients. All of the ingredients are naturally sourced as well as sourced from where it belongs. All the products are infused with shea butter. Tree hut products are made focusing on dry skin. Shea butter is a superfood for skin that is dry, and flaky. It is meant to hydrate, moisturize, and nourish your skin thoroughly. Unless you have an allergic reaction to any ingredient, you can use it on your skin without any fear. Apart from that, all the products of tree hut is actually great for your skin as these are made with locally sourced, organic ingredients.
What is the best tree hut scrub?
Ans: Tree hut has a wide range of sugar scrubs infused with shea butter for nourishing body care. These scrubs will exfoliate all the dry and flaky skin off of your body. Shea butter in the scrub ensures that your body is moisturized throughout the entire process and afterward, is hydrated. These scrubs are the number #1 bestseller in the body care section of amazon with thousands of consumer reviews vouching for it. The best tree hut sugar scrub is the tree hut tropical mango shea butter sugar scrub. However, all the other scrubs are really good as well. It completely depends on what scent you personally like, as the base of these scrubs is the same with every single one.
Is tree hut a clean brand?
Ans: Tree hut is made of all naturally sourced, organic ingredients. They are free of all sorts of chemical ingredients as well as parabens and formaldehyde. All the ingredients are sourced worldwide, but the products are made in the United States. It is a 100% clean and cruelty free brand.
Is tree hut vegan?
Ans: Although tree hut is an all natural brand that focuses on skincare and body care with organic products, unfortunately they are not a vegan brand. They have honey as an ingredient in their almond and honey line, which is not considered as a vegan ingredient. However, there are other lines that are completely vegan. To stay on the safer side, you can always check the ingredients list. Tree hut is 100% cruelty free.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.